This episode is a continuation to the Part 1 from last week’s conversation with my sisters. We continue in our conversation on Family Dynamics and this one gets juicy. I think that this one is my favorite episode because we spoke on
- why we are so close as sisters
- sibling rivalry and if we had any
- family trauma
- and so much more.
You just have to tune into the show to get all the gist! I hope you enjoy.
Journal Worksheets: HERE
3 PURPOSE POINTS
- Stick up for your siblings always.
- Family dynamics matter to the world and matter to the mission of Conversations of Purpose and Your Purposeful Living.
- A parent is the BEST advocate for a child.
3 ACTION POINTS
- If you have siblings spend time with them. Foster a good family relationship with your family. It pays off for your generations.
- Parents and guardians, shield the children from harm in all situations so that it doesn’t result in generational trauma.
- Communications is KEY. Talk with your family on every issue, all the time!
Your family is all you have. Cherish them!
to dream big, live consciously and have meaningful and purposeful conversations!